THE IMPACT OF SUPPORTING THE ONLINE AD JOURNALProceeds from the Gala will support JESPY House’s Scholarship Program (financial aid to clients) as well as other essential needs of JESPY clients.
An online journal avoids printing and mailing costs and involves less administrative processing for JESPY. So, your contribution will have a greater impact on JESPY and its clients.
The ad journal will be viewed by a wide audience.
- It will be available for viewing online over several months, both before and after the Gala Event.
- At the Gala, it will be displayed throughout the evening.
AD SPECIFICATIONSAll ads are sized full page (except for Friend category, see below). Ad levels are distinguished by category name and color heading. The ad can include a logo or other graphic image, text, or both image and text. When placing an ad with both text and an image, the more text you submit, the smaller the graphic will be.
Camera-Ready Ad Graphics (Logos, Business Cards, Photos, etc.)
- Images should be sized a minimum of 1,000 pixels in width, with resolution of at least 72 dpi, and submitted in JPG or PNG format.
- Business cards are considered camera-ready graphics. They are best submitted as an electronic image that follows the above specifications.
- Generally, graphics with a horizontal orientation are viewed best in the journal.
HOW TO SUBMIT ADS AND PURCHASE GALA TICKETSThe best way to submit ads, and to purchase Gala tickets as well, is online at www.jespy.org/Gala2018. You will receive an email receipt as soon as you complete the registration. Please Note: You must first choose an ad category and provide payment information before you can begin creating your ad.
If you prefer, paper ad/ticket forms may be downloaded here. Please complete the form and submit payment as detailed on the back of the form. Mail to JESPY House, 102 Prospect St, South Orange, NJ 07079. Camera-ready ad graphics, logos, or business cards should be emailed to Sandy Szydlowski in JPG, PNG or PDF format.
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-762-6909, ext. 300.